The Coalition strongly believes that the multitude of problems in the education sector can only be address by a unilateral approach. It is in line with this belief thatwe have partnerships at both national and international level in order to harness concerted efforts in the education sector. Below are some of the key partners of the Coalition.
- European Union (EU)
- Global Campaign for Education (GCE)
- The World Bank
- Swedish Development Partner
- Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa (OSISA)
Strategic Working Partners
- OXFAM GB
- Malawi Government
- Parlianment Committee for Education
- Ministry of Education Science and Technology
- European Union Programme for Non State Actors in Malawi
- Malawi Human Rights Consultative Committee (HRCC)
- NGO Gender Coordinating Network
- Imali Ye Mwana
- Council for Non-Governmental Organisations in Malawi (CONGOMA)
Want to become CSEC's partner?
To become a partner, all you need to do if follow through and fill-out the form of becoming a partner. After a review, the CSEC team shall make contact for further clarification of your applying to be a partner with the organisation.